Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The morning pain

The hostel is sleeping and snoring loud and far away i can hear the dogs barking. The room is being illuminated by the light coming out of my laptop and elsewhere it is pitch black. I m trying hard to gain that sense of drowsiness and suddenly she comes to me knocking outside my window. She tries to say a thousand words as if in a pain. I can feel that pain touching me all of a sudden. Perhaps that pain seems to be never ending and as i gaze outside my window i can see that pain dissolve in the air and so did my lady of dreams.

She is no more and as i gazed back to that empty sky, i can see a thousand sparkles as if laughing at my pity condition. A cool breeze just blew through my hairs as i lay there weeping by the window in that agony, trying to shout out loud, perhaps to hear that echo slap me again and again. I can sense my vision blurring as those hot moist droplets trickled through my cheeks.

The pain , the agony, the restlessness as if everything has integrated into an peculiar mess conspiring against me. I still lie restlessly on my bed

1 comment: