Friday, September 10, 2010

The loser

Do you believe in love?
Ohh!! come on..Love is no Santa Claus with jingling bells. It just happens.It's just a sensation, feeling, a deep warmth that kisses your heart.
What a piece of crap. I mean does all these adjectives define love. First of all you cannot prove the existence and then you show me this psychological torture explaining me the loopholes of a four word pathetic relationship and emotional binding called "LOVE". Now give me a break.
You are such a loser. I have seen your tears, i have seen you blushing and i have seen you to just get lost.
Ohh!! really perhaps that was just an illusion , a old torn page in my book of history. Come on!! Just stop it.

Well there i stood laughing victoriously like a small kid winning the first prize of first grade rhyme session. Perhaps my heart was weaker to just fight with my strong mind of what this feeling was actually is. But deep inside, I realized that i was still crying. I felt that sensation, that feeling, that environment when everything else was just so gray. I tell you that you sleep with that, you work with that , you breathe that particular thing. You just get lost with that feeling or perhaps the most devastating weapon of the world called Love.

That was the first day of the college and as usual the eager to experience this four letter word called Love was burning raw inside me. There was these bunch of other sex trying to woo us and the poor manly souls lied beneath their high soles ready to become their slaves. But all these did not excite me as I was still looking for that reason, that feeling, that heavenly experience . It was nowhere to be found.

How can i find that Love in this world of hatred? If something really existed between us was that frustration of being hurt or falling into the pit of a vicious cycle called lust, infatuations and a complete mess.
Love. Huh!!! Perhaps it's existence vanished far away from my reach.

See my dear heart, Love doesn't exist.

It was raining cats and dogs outside and i was having my cup of steaming tea in a stall in front of my college. The mood was good , perhaps after the victory of my mind over my heart, it has thrown a party inside and all other organs are enjoying it. As i tried to get a dry space under the tree and rush for my class, I saw an old couple of 70's holding their hand and walking in the rain. They were all drenched, and when they passed beside me, I looked into the eyes of the old man and there i saw something that cannot be explained in words.

I still remember that look, the way this old man held his wife's hand and walked in the rain and disappeared into the blurred world. Now was it love that i saw ? Perhaps that's the answer i am still searching for.

I can hear my heart beating aloud as if sarcastically smiling aloud on my mind.
See who is the winner now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment