Monday, October 18, 2010

Nightmare or Reality......Who knows??

The tube light was flickering hard making ghastly figures and shadows on the dark wall, illuminated all of a sudden by those flickers. The room was so dark, so silent. Suddenly a gush of winds blew through the room as if the clouds were out on a sudden wild ride on the wind-back and my room was a complete mess. Everything flew away, the door striking again and again making loud noise as if crying out in pain, the eerie sound of the wind gushing was hammering my ears. I tried to get up from my bed and close the window. Suddenly i felt so different . It was as if i was the master and nature was my slave. Those mighty winds that was making things terrible was suddenly under my command and i was riding it high. I jumped out of the window and i was literally flying. Is it possible? Is it so real, or am i in some virtual world.
Who cares?
i laughed aloud, kept on laughing until the laugh turned into roar and smashed down like another fierce lightning, shaking the very heart of nature.The ground started burning and it was fire all around . I tried to escape from that hot gushing wind. The more i blew with the wind, more the flames of the fire grew higher and it tossed into the sky. My laughter echoing again and again, bouncing back to my ears, turning into painful shrieks, cry of pain, cry of cruelty, cry of death.
My skin started to burn, my body started to twist, and my legs charred down into powders of dust. I was struggling for help but the winds also conspired with the nature against me. A treachery, a trap, a conspiracy that is burning me down.

Laughter again...not me this time.......a figure so similar laughing in front of me. I have seen her somewhere but could not make out who she was. I was loosing myself. I was going down, falling again and again, going deep inside, faster and faster defying the laws of gravity.

"Beep ....beep....beeep"
I was startled by the noise all of a sudden, i woke up. The alarm was sounding again and again. It was morning and the golden beam poked through the window illuminating the room. I was sweating like anything and my throat was choking. I rushed to the glass of water and gulped as much of liquid as i can. My head was spinning abruptly. The room was a complete mess and really who would say last night was so stormy?

Just as i was walking back from college, i chuckled myself. Damn!! another nightmare.....glowing fire, hot wind......ha ha ha. Must go to sleep early tonight. Might be too much pressure was giving me a bad weekend.

It is 11:30 in the night and i am going back to sleep.The hostel is so empty today and i love the silence so much .I spread my legs and went to turn my tubelight off......
Suddenly ......It started flickering again. and again and again.

1 comment: